Pin

January 7, 2013

Weekend Progress







Cleaning and organizing my sewing space was high on my priorities list for the weekend.  I'm happy to report that I got it (mostly) finished!  This was my first finish of the weekend.  The bottom picture is, hopefully obviously, the before shot. 





Finishing this quilt was by far my most important project to finish up.  I had told myself I would be done by Friday but after removing stitches yet again, I finally had to put it down and work on something else.  I cannot adequately express my sheer joy at finishing this quilt!  I've had blocks since September and once it was started, well, lets just say that it is a huge accomplishment for me!  I hope it gets a happy home when it goes out to someone in need.  Thanks so much to the ladies of the Peace Circle of do.Good Stitches.  This was a nice quilt and I'm happy with the result...I hope you all like it, too!  For February's quilt, I'm going with something super simple and so super scrappy.  I think it will be fun!

How was your weekend of sewing/organizing/relaxing?  Here's to another wonderful week!  God bless!

 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.~Ephesians 2:1

love, Lisa

5 comments:

Katie B. said...

Your peace quilt looks gorgeous, Lisa!

Hazel said...

Your quilt looks amazing! A very proud accomplishment indeed!! I also love your craft space... Can you come help organize mine too?? ;)

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Wendy said...

oh wow, that quilt is amazing! I loved looking at your sewing room too. Can you come and tidy mine up please.

CityHouseStudio said...

It's such a gorgeous quilt!!!
And I love getting a peek at your sewing space - so pretty!