Pin

January 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday






Keeping track of projects is a very good thing.  If I hadn't been looking through some items I may have never found the Trip Around the World that I started last year and gave up on because it has a bit of a wave on one side.  This (Rather, a new version of this) is going to be my "everything" quilt.  I'm so excited to get this going that I'm tempted to start the new one right away!  But, as you can see from the other photos above, I have several projects yet to be completed.  I decided to add one more row of Granny's to the Granny Square Quilt.  That will make it a 4 block x 4 block quilt.  Square.  That is not my favorite but I think it will work best for this one.   And I did actually have a wee bit of a start on something new.  Just a few buttons for a Valentine's project I would like to make.  Stickers and buttons.  Does that even count as starting?  The other project taking up my free time is a little embroidery for this years word.  I'll show that another time as I forgot to take a photo of it.  Hopefully, I'll be taking finish photos real soon.  That is a lot of sewing, right?  Do you have that many projects going at once?  

I should go get busy on one of these!  Have a wonderful, blessed, peaceful, piece-ful :) day!

The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.  For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. ~Psalms 24:1-2

love, Lisa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Do I have that many projects going on at once? Erm, no because that's only 4! I have loads going on at once, like about 20.