Pin

February 20, 2013

Works in Progress - the Slump Edition

Hello!



I have some random photos to go along with my WiP list today.  I really only have two projects that have gotten any attention lately.  I'm in a bit of an artsy slump.  The quilt I'm making for my mom is almost done.  In fact all that is left is to layer, quilt and bind.  Quite a bit but slow going.


And I'm still working on my 2012 One Little Word embroidery.  Very slow going on this one.  I'm afraid I spent a good deal of time feeling like it was not good enough so I looked at it often but didn't make any stitches most of the time.  Bah.


I did organize some pins, though!


And I made some plans and lists for future projects, assuming I break out of this slump!


Oh, I did also start one of these printed embroideries.  This is a project from a church quilt group.  I'm afraid I may be holding the project up.  I really must snap out of this!
Well, that is what this post is.  A list of projects that I really do want to finish and this post serves to get me started in the right direction!  I'm linking up to Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday, of course!  Have a great week!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.  ~John 3:16

love, Lisa

3 comments:

wombatquilts.com said...

Your post had a familiar feel for me. I love old thread and have a stash in my sewing room, right next to my copy of Sunday Morning Quilts and the fabric I have pulled for one of their patterns.

Anonymous said...

Inspiring story there. What happened after? Good luck!

Also visit my web blog ... fresh coffee beans

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Beautiful photos thank you for sharing!