Pin

April 17, 2013

Still Progressing

In fact, I have a couple of finishes that I will show soon!


But today is about that weekly Wednesday inventory of all the works in progress that are going on...So, I'm linking to WiP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!  Here we go!



This quilt for my mom is finally coming to a finish!  Just need to quilt and bind...



Dresdens for a kitchen project which I may actually work on today...since it is cold and snowy here in Colorado today.  Typical Spring!


These scraps are from the String Heart block tutorial by Don't Call Me Betsy.  These were so fun that I made three!  Pink for Katie, Scrappy for my sister (This is one of the finishes I will show soon!), and red on linen for me!



That is is for works in progress!  Not too bad.  I'm hoping to have another finish by Friday so that over the weekend I can start something new!  Plus I need some help with a planned project.

Have a great week!

Let your gentleness be known to all men.  The Lord is at hand. ~ Philippians 4:5

love, Lisa

7 comments:

Kris from Duke Says Sew What said...

Wow I love those string hearts! I might have to make one! Very nice...

Leanne Parsons said...

I love the string hearts! Great job.

Jessica Pyykkonen said...

The string hearts are so cute. I love the dresdens, those are so pretty.

wombatquilts.com said...

Love your Dresden plate wip. I have just picked up a Dresden plate ruler and I am now working up the courage to attempt it

Esther said...

I love the vibrant reds in your work!
Esther
ipatchandquilt DOT wordpress DOT com
esthersipatchandquilt AT yahoo DOT com

Carla said...

I love red and white quilts ; ) beautiful

Renee said...

I LoVE the red quilts! So awesome.