Pin

November 15, 2013

Friday {do.Good} Finish

Hello!  Welcome to another Friday Finish!  I'm so glad to have this little quilt finished because I made it in time to link up over at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday!  And because I can move on to other projects!


Now, this is finished but not quite.  I have a couple of rows of stitching that caused puckers up on the top and I need to figure out why and fix it.  And it needs to be washed and dried to be completely finished, too.

These are just a couple of the little houses I made.  Very plain now that I look at them like this.  But, I think that's o.k.  There was quite a bit going on in the front.


And I obviously need to trim the threads...but still, basically it is done, right?  :)



I opted for no binding since I thought that the front was so busy.  And I like the effect on the back of looking more cohesive with just the light fabric.


So, there it is.  I will have another chance to make a do.Good quilt in just a few months.  I can't wait!
Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm off to start pulling stitches.  Have a wonderful, safe, fun, sewing-filled weekend!

love, Lisa

3 comments:

Katie B said...

Wonderful, Lisa! I love the row of little houses at the top!

Sara said...

Cool houses!! Fun,fun quilt!

Kat said...

Cute quilt! I really like that house block for a bee quilt.