Pin

December 31, 2013

2013 Review

Well, first off I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  

Photo from December 2010
Can you believe that Christmas is already over and now we are in the last few hours of 2013??  What a quick year that was.  As I was looking back to do a review of projects from the past 12 months (as I've seen so many done today) I found that I really did not do as much sewing as I thought.  And, sadly, I have too many projects that are not finished.  While not being a huge fan of resolutions, I did decide to go ahead and make a list.  Just a few things that I would like to check off my sewing list in 2014.  I think it will help to have just a few goals as far as my creative endeavors go.  

It will be a big plus for me that I finished my little sewing table project.  Remember the before?


Well, I managed to finish prettying up the table and making the sewing organizer for it!  I'm so pleased that my {little} space is just a bit prettier now.  I'm sure this will go a long way to positively impacting my sewing in the coming year!





So here's to a fruitful, creative 2014!  I'm ready to start making!  How about you?  Do you have big sewing plans for the new year?

"Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul." ~ 3 John 1:2

love, Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lisa. I LOVE your organizer! Is there any way I can get the pattern for it? You can e-mail me @ delia1008@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Irma