Pin

December 11, 2013

Christmas Prep





















Happy Wednesday!  Half way through the week and I just realized Christmas is only 2 weeks away!  We have finally had some very chilly temperatures and even some frost in the mornings.  The warm air drifts in around afternoon time and warms things up nicely.  Time to rake up the leaves.  With the pups help.

The cooler temps have definitely helped me get going.  I've been bringing out some of my favorite Christmas pieces and I've been making a few little things, too.  I had to try NanaCompany's little mittens!  Hers were just adorable, of course!  And then came the 2013 Tag-A-Long and I love making that kind of little things.  I made a trio.  Not as cute as hers or Pretty by Hand's but I like them well enough.  Next set will be better!

And finally, the do.Good quilt from Sept.  I've showed this one before but now it is all trimmed up and washed.  I love it.  Peace circle ladies always make the nicest blocks to work with.  Thanks, ladies!

Enjoy the rest of your week and God Bless!

love, Lisa



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your mittens are adorable, what a fab garland! I love the tags too, I've seen the tag a long and I always want to join in.