Pin

December 4, 2013

Christmas WiPs

Christmas is in full swing, isn't it?  I'm bringing out the Christmas decorations through this week but today is about getting some Christmas sewing done!  I'll be linking up to WiP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.


It promises to be an excellent day of sewing as we finally have some pretty cool temperatures here in CA so I've got the Christmas music playing on K-love and especially loving Cloverton's Christmas Hallelujah.  It is beautiful!






That's what my day has in store.  How is your Christmas sewing coming along?

Have a blessed day!

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.  Galatians 5:16 ESV

love, Lisa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Haven't gotten into Christmas sewing hope to get the whole house decorated soon.

Sara said...

Ooooh I am loving your trim you added to the fabric!