Pin

December 16, 2013

Last Tags of 2013

Today is Monday and time for another round of tags for the 2013 Tag-A-Long with NanaCompany and Pretty By Hand.   Of course, their tags are amazing!


I made three once again.   This time inspiration came from Kristyne's stitched tags from last week.  I searched high and low for the little cross stitched Santa that I knew was hanging around somewhere and in the process I found the other two pieces as well.


I would estimate that these were done around 1994.  The text one was probably earlier.  Now they are finished and I don't have to wonder where I left them because they will be on my mini tree!


I think Santa is my favorite.  I have such a fondness for the black outline around Santa and the dashed red border.  These will be my last tags for 2013 and they have added so much cuteness to my little tree.  I'm glad I made them...and glad for the Tag-A-Long!


Have a great day!

'My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has looked on the humble estate of His servant.  For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed; for He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name.  ~ Luke 1:47-49

love, Lisa

No comments: