Pin

January 10, 2014

Economy Top Finish

I could not be happier that this little project is moving along so quickly.  I have loved everything about making this little quilt!


It is not a very large quilt but it will be quite cozy I think.  Not sure where this one will end up yet but I have a few ideas.


I think I used 59 different fabrics which is not many considering there are 900 individual pieces in this quilt.
Did I mention how much I like it?  Some blocks I love more than others.  I even considered not including some and remaking them because they were not my favorite but when included all together, they still look good, I think.


This is my first project of the year and it is almost done!  In fact, I already  have the back made and the binding ready to go!  Maybe this weekend will include some quilting time...before the Broncos play on Sunday!  I'm linking up with CrazyMomQuilts for Finish It Up Friday! *Edited to add:  Linking up with Fabric Tuesday!   I had all but forgotten about Fabric Tuesday which is my very first link up! *

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a great weekend!

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.  ~2 Corinthians 1:3-4

love, Lisa

11 comments:

Michelle said...

It is beautiful.

Jasmine said...

The fabrics go so well together. It will be fabulous.

Lana said...

I am new here from finish up Friday...that is going to a beauty for sure! Love your blog too!

Shannon @ Modern Tradition Quilts said...

Great project! I like that you make it up as you go!

Shannon @ Modern Tradition Quilts said...

Amen to that scripture too! :)

QuiltCandy said...

What a gorgeous quilt, I love the fabrics you've used :-)

Katelyn Vawter said...

So nice! Your colors are beautiful and soft. In the last photo it is like a stained glass window. What a lovely quilt top!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

It is absolutely lovely!!

Jessie said...

Your pretty mix of fabrics is so lovely. Soft and sweet, I love it!

Michal Woodruff said...

I love this so much. Just love it. Love the fabrics you chose too. The flowers are the best part. If I make one, it will look like this. :) Beautiful work. Happy Sewing.

Sheri said...

I saw your quilt top on fabric Tuesday and fell in love with it!!! It is so gorgeous, I had to come visit your blog! Thanks for showing us.