Pin

January 29, 2014

January Sewing

This month has proven to be perfect for getting things done.  Especially sewing things.  All this has caused my confidence to skyrocket and now, at least for the moment, I feel as if I can do it all.  And so the number of sewing projects has grown.  Since it is Wednesday, I'm doing an inventory and making myself accountable to my own self by listing them.


Finishing this quilt is top on the list.  As of this writing it is half quilted.


Still trying to fill in this heart with pretty embroidered flowers.


Linen, low-volume, text and embroidery.  Choosing fabrics for a big idea I have for the Sewing Room Swap on Flickr.  Hope my partner likes them!


And finally, I've chosen a few fabrics to make some tiny pouches.  I'll be making the round bottom, drawstring pouch that I usually make-just a mite smaller.

I'm determined to complete these projects!  Plus I have some self-imposed deadlines for a couple of these projects so I'd better go get that laundry done so I can sew!  Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday.  Have a great day and God bless!

 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort...~2 Corinthians 1:3 (ESV)

love, Lisa

3 comments:

Carla said...

Your embroidery is seriously gorgeous. I stared for a looooong time : ) enjoy your quilting. It looks awesome

Sara said...

I completely agree with Carla! Your embroidery piece is quite lovely:):)

Wendy said...

your embroidery is lovely!