Pin

April 25, 2014

Quilted Bag Finish

First off...Happy Friday!  I'm so glad to be at the weekend.  We are having rain today and it is so cloudy outside.  This is good news for California!  Bad news for photos.  But here goes...

 


This is the bag I have been working on for a couple of weeks.  That is sometimes the problem I have because I do not always follow patterns and sometime, well, I make it up as I go along.  So when I try to duplicate something it is hard to remember all the parts and construction methods I used the first time around.

This is the bag I was trying to replicate.  I made this for the Sewing Room Swap on Flickr several weeks ago and someone asked how I made it.  The second bag was my feeble attempt at being able to show them how to do it.  Hope it works!  Linking up to Finish it up Friday with Crazy Mom Quilts today!  Take a look  :)

Maybe I will make another.  There are little things I think would make this bag much nicer.  And neater.  Hope your weekend is great!  God bless!

With my mouth I will greatly extol the Lord; in the great throng of worshipers I will praise him. ~Psalm 109:30

love, Lisa

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the bag :)

CityHouseStudio said...

So cute, Lisa!
I love the ric rack along the zipper - my daughters always say that everything is better with ric rack!